1. Have realistic expectations.
Remember, the market will dictate the selling price. One of our agents will have a comprehensive market analysis of your home and property and explain in detail the how and why the market is dictating the value of your home.
2. Get your home in tip-top shape.
This means cleaning, decluttering, and repairing any damage. The better your home looks to buyers, the more likely they are to make an offer. Most times when you are thinking of selling your home you are also thinking of buying a new home. As you are cleaning and decluttering fixing the chipped paint on the railing, keep in mind how critical you are going to be when you are looking at the new home you want to purchase. Make the home you are selling that nice!
3. Price your home correctly from the start.
If you price your home too high, it will sit on the market for months (or even years). If you price it too low, you may lose out on potential profits. Find a balance that will attract buyers without underselling your home. With our agents at Line x Line Realty, we will make sure you have the current market values in this ever changing market!
4. Use a professional real estate agent.
Not only do our agents have experience selling homes, but they also have access to a pool of potential buyers, they know what buyers needs are and can help you with making your home desirable to them.
5. Make your home available for showings!
It is important to be flexible with showings, a sight unseen sale happens, but it is not the norm. People are purchasing one of the biggest investments of their lives, they are going to want to walk through the home and around the property possibly more than once before they decide. Pictures and videos can only show so much!
6. Stay positive throughout the process.
Selling a home can be stressful but try to stay optimistic and remember you hired a professional! Trust the process.
7. The market is always changing, sometimes it will seem like on the hour. A good Real Estate company like Line x Line Realty will minimize the stress and keep you up to date with any changes the fickle market may present.